I will not make the same mistakes that you did I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery I will not break the way you did, You fell so hard I've learned the hard way To never let it get that far
Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me Because of you I am afraid
I lose my way And it's not too long before you point it out I cannot cry Because you know that's weakness in your eyes I'm forced to fake A smile, a laugh everyday of my life My heart can't possibly break When it wasn't even whole to start with
so scared of falling for people now. i feel so much more carefree and happy when i aint getting infatuated with someone else.i smile more,laugh more and frown less. but sometimes things aint within my control.
marcus says: lol marcus says: im the SWC VICE LEH!! marcus says: ill ask uncle vinc to poison ur food marcus says: then u know marcus says: my power marcus says: lion king dont show his power...u treat him as hello kitty.. marcus says: wtf? laughed my ass off. piece of shit can be funny at times.
be protracted`
3:33 AM
me ai em rosanne//ennasor personal fiddles glares of the scorching sun.warmth of the oceanic waves.touch of the sand.smell of mud n field.odd-shaped rugby ball.pool dips.