Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wednesday, November 30, 2005

finally my exams are over!!!!!! : )

went town with yd,yf and chris.ate crystal jade and shopped.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

yf and yd!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

chris in my sunnies.im was in yf's sunnies.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

IM RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOHOO!! : )

YKNOW I WAS LOOKING AT MILITARY JACKETS ONLINE AND I WAS DROOLING OVER THEM THINKING TO MYSELF WHEN CAN I EVER OWN STH LIDAT.AND THEN..........

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I BOUGHT A MILITARY JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!ROSANNE IS HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!! YAY!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

LOOK AT THE DETAILS.how can i not love it??HOW CAN I NOT??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and bought matt gold earrings.

now im gona save money for the black pointed heels.MUST SAVE CHING CHING.


be protracted`
9:06 PM

me
ai em rosanne//ennasor
personal fiddles glares of the scorching sun.warmth of the oceanic waves.touch of the sand.smell of mud n field.odd-shaped rugby ball.pool dips.

links
evelyn
jeannie
jingboon
pee
peiqin
ruai
simian
wenting

tag

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <_SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> <_!-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://quickonlinetips.com/"; } //--> <_/SCRIPT>