Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Monday, December 12, 2005

today i almost died on the field.shuwen was holding my arm and leading me out of the field.and i just collapsed.i had a vague impression of myself falling onto the ground.but all i knew was that the whole world was spinning around me and everyone had a halo on their heads.everything was so bright suddenly.i thought for a moment i was gonna die. : (

anyways.on sunday i made myself happy by indulging in hours of rain and iranian figs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

dvd of rain's concert and my fav iranian figs.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

WOOHOO!! :D

went queensway and ikea with yf on thur.finally bought my squeakingly new boots.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

i fell in love the moment i set eyes on it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

all geared up.

after training...........................

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

FULL OF SADNESS.

ive washed it and now its drying out in the bright scorching sun. :( :( :(

ive finally found the song which suits the suitation im in now.even yf agrees its so totally MY song.

You caught my eye

And out of nowhere you appeared

By surprise and it's not like me but certainly,

I heard myself calling for you

Could it be fate

I'm feeling butterflies

And I can't escape

And it's like a rush that's coming over me

The sight of you just takes me away

Boy you're so fine

And I wanna tell ya so

I'm much too shy

Wanna make you mine

But I don't know how

Got so much time

Your attitude, everything

You make me smile

Think I'm falling in deep for no reason why

I can't help myself yeah yeah

Friends think I'm wrong

For being head over heels

I should be strong

Should I stay and deal with it

Or should I just let go

Feeling crazy my heart beats racing now

I can't fight it

Got to make you mine

But I don't know how

Baby let me know what's up now

Ya got to show me some how, how you feel

Cause I can't take it no more

I really need to know what's good with you boy



be protracted`
4:06 PM

me
ai em rosanne//ennasor
personal fiddles glares of the scorching sun.warmth of the oceanic waves.touch of the sand.smell of mud n field.odd-shaped rugby ball.pool dips.

links
evelyn
jeannie
jingboon
pee
peiqin
ruai
simian
wenting

tag

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com <_SCRIPT language="JavaScript"> <_!-- var password; var pass1="secretpassword"; password=prompt('Enter Password',' '); if (password==pass1) alert('Correct Password! Click OK to Enter!'); else { window.location="http://quickonlinetips.com/"; } //--> <_/SCRIPT>